A Values-Centered Education Committed to the Individual Student
Established in 1877, Regis University educates men and women of all ages to take leadership roles and make a positive impact in a changing society. Our degree programs are infused with ethics and values, designed to enhance lives while advancing careers. Made up of three distinct colleges, Regis University seeks to provide a values-centered undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate education through multiple learning formats and opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Regis University's College for Professional Studies
Regis University's College for Professional Studies (CPS) is proud to be a national leader in adult learning. Our accredited Bachelor's and Master's degrees and certificates are perfect for busy adults who want to advance their careers, gain new skills, and achieve their professional goals without putting other life pursuits on hold. With online classes, multiple campus locations, and start dates throughout the year, CPS offers a variety of convenient learning formats to fit many different lifestyles.
Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions
Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions (RHCHP) educates men and women as leaders committed to excellence within the health care professions of nursing, physical therapy, pharmacy, and health services administration and management. RHCHP degree programs are delivered in convenient learning formats, with select degrees available online, and are offered with multiple start dates throughout the year.
Regis College serves students of traditional college age in the values–centered learning models consistent since the University’s founding in 1877. The college offers co-educational liberal arts and pre-professional programs.
A National Reputation for Excellence
- Ranked by U.S.News & World Report as a Top University in the West for 18 consecutive years
- Honored by the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning with a national award of excellence in innovation and service to adult learners
- In May 2011, named to the 2010 U.S. President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll by the Corporation for National and Community Service
- Recipient of the Distinguished Program/Project Award and the Distinguished Program/Project Award Certificate of Merit from the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities Conference on Multicultural Affairs
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Phone: 312-263-0456 II www.ncahlc.org
- Presented with the Peter F. Drucker Foundation Award for Innovative Programs
- Lauded as “One of the best in America at tending to the needs of adult learners” in the classic book What America Does Right by Robert H. Waterman (W.W. Norton & Company)
- Registered Continuing Education Provider through the IEEE Computer Society, committed to enhancing the ongoing professional development of software development professionals. www2.computer.org
To learn more about Regis University's College for Professional Studies and our degree programs, please visit CPS.Regis.edu.