Strength in Partnerships
Solutions for Your Students
Regis University College for Professional Studies (CPS) values its partnerships with community college faculty and staff. We know you play a pivotal role in developing the skills and knowledge your students need to be successful in their career and life pursuits, and we are dedicated to helping you assist your students in pursuing an affordable, accredited Bachelor's degree from Regis University CPS.
Regis University CPS has created a program specifically for community college students who would like to build upon the success of their Associate's degree. Our Associate's to Bachelor's® Program guides students through a seamless transition from a two-year degree to a Bachelor's degree. Students who transfer to Regis University CPS receive support every step of the way—from a dedicated enrollment and advising team, to helpful transfer guides showing them how the credits they’ve already earned apply toward their degree at Regis University CPS.
Community College Partnerships & Transfer Guides
Regis University CPS currently has more than 100 community college partnerships with institutions across the country. We have developed unique transfer guides for many of our partners as a tool to help guide students through a seamless transfer process offering the following policies/features:
- 90 Credits: Students can transfer up to 90 credits from a regionally accredited institution. Residency requires a student to take a minimum of 30 upper division credits from Regis University.
- TOS Credits: Up to 24 TOS (Technical Occupational Specialty) credits can be transferred into a Regis degree.
- AAS Options: Transfer opportunities are available for AAS graduates. Students should carefully follow the transfer guide for the program of study for optimal transferability.
- Exams: Students can receive college credit through CLEP (College-Level Examination Program) and the DSST (DANTES Subject Standardized Test).
- Experience: The Prior Learning Assessment Portfolio allows students to earn college credit based upon knowledge earned through life and work experience.
Competitive Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
Regis University's CPS provides a high-quality education at an affordable price. The tuition rates for the 2012-2013 academic year continue to remain competitive, and our liberal transfer policy allows community college students maximum transferability of their credits, making CPS a cost-effective option for your students. In addition to our competitive tuition rates CPS offers the following:
- Dedicated Scholarship Programs: CPS offers more than 25 scholarships for community college transfer students. Each year, several thousand dollars are specifically reserved for each one of our local system partnership schools in Colorado and Wyoming. We also work with the Phi Theta Kappa organization to offer numerous scholarships on an annual basis. Please view the scholarship opportunities available to your students.
- Financial Aid Opportunities: CPS has partnered with numerous community colleges to establish financial aid consortium agreements that allow students to continue to receive financial aid through Regis University after they complete their Associate's degree. Under the agreement, students also have the option to be co-enrolled at both institutions.
Comprehensive Services & Benefits
As a partner community college, you and your students will have access to the full range Associate's to Bachelor's® Program benefits that you can use to help your students seamlessly transfer to Regis University CPS, including:
- Dedication: The Associate's to Bachelor's® Program is supported by dedicated Community College Liaisons who attend transfer fairs and conduct student table visits to keep your students well informed about Regis University CPS offerings.
- Assistance: Students can obtain a free, unofficial transcript evaluation. To submit an evaluation request, complete our contact form.
- Commitment: We encourage students to apply to Regis while enrolled at their community college, which allows our Enrollment Counselors to assist them through the admissions process, and subsequently, a Regis Advisor to guide them to maximum transferability.
- Guidance: Upon application completion, your students are given a structured degree plan created by their Regis Advisor, which outlines a clear path to graduation.
- Support: Community colleges can receive additional state funding due to sustained enrollment numbers supported through our liberal transfer policy, which allows transfer students to take an extra 30 credits of community college coursework prior to attending Regis University CPS.
- Collaboration: We support community college faculty and staff with their own unique educational goals. As an employee of one of our partner community colleges, you are eligible for a 10% tuition discount for any courses you decide to take at Regis University CPS.
Questions, Comments & Suggestions
We welcome questions, comments, and suggestions as to how we can more effectively serve you. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your feedback.